Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Come Walk on My Volcanoes, Come Taste My Coconuts

This one is just for fun.

                       Come Walk on My Volcanoes, Come Taste My Coconuts

                                 (from a short-lived travel ad for Hawaii)

                              Come swim my shark-filled waters
                              and ride my monster waves
                              or sacrifice a virgin
                              in my hidden sacred caves.

                             Come learn to dance my hula
                             and twirl my flaming torch
                             or get bombed beside Pearl Harbor
                             on my giant tiki porch.

                            Come to my big island;
                            you’re bound to get a lei.
                            Surrounded by my lava,
                            you’ll surely choose to stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment