Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Food Chain

I think this is the first in a series on household chores and the sort of things that come to mind when you're doing normally mindless things.

                                                              Food Chain


                                                       I unload the dishwasher
                                                       to make room for the dirty
                                                       dishes queuing in the sink.
                                                       I use one of the newly
                                                       clean bowls for my cereal,
                                                       which gives me the energy
                                                       for all of my household chores-
                                                       like filling and emptying
                                                       the dishwasher.



No comments:

Post a Comment